ALL first-time patrons and new members must watch the NSSA produced safety video at the club AND sign the Hold-Harmless agreement prior to shooting on the range.
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction
- Eye and hearing protection is MANDATORY when on the range, recommend if observing from the
- Action open on the gun at all times except when on a firing station
- Never load a shell into any part of the gun until on the shooting station
- Never load more than two shells at a time
- Open the action on the gun before turning around and exiting the shooting station
- Ever shooter is responsible for safety
- Alcohol, drugs, and shooting don’t mix
- Do not throw dud ammo on the ground
- No shot larger than 7 ½ (6 is Larger) lead shot only
- Do not walk past the white safety fence when there are active shooters on the range on any field
Everyone is a Range Safety Officer, if you see an unsafe act, say something. We do not want anyone to get hurt, lose and eye, or damage their hearing.